Women's “Night Out” Clinics and Golf - Enjoying Golf at every skill level. Click here to register!
- Spring Session: Tuesday Nights • May 2nd - June 6th • Deadline to register: April 28th • Rain out date: June 13th
- Summer Session: Tuesday Nights • June 20th - August 1st • No class on July 4th. Deadline to register: June 16th • Rain out date: August 8th
- Fall Session: Tuesday Nights • August 15th - September 19th • Deadline to register: August 11th • Rain out date: September 26th
- $189.00 includes instruction and a social hour afterward with snacks and one beverage ticket each night.
- Instructors - Chris Mory and Bill Mory, PGA
• 6pm Clinic, 7pm beverages and snacks
• 7pm Clinic, 8pm beverages and snacks
These clinics are designed for any women interested in learning more about playing golf and/or improving their golf skills in a social and relaxed setting. You will not only learn golf swing and short game techniques that are essential for playing golf, but also the best ways to practice them to improve your game. We will start from the green and work backward from there to the tee shot. Here's a look at what you will learn in the clinics:
Week One: Understanding your equipment and Putting techniques.
Week Two: Playing short shots - Chipping and Pitching Swing technique
Week Three: Making the Full Swing with the short clubs - Wedges thru the 7 iron. How to hit the ball solid and get it in the air every time.
Week Four: Making the Full with the long clubs - Hybrids and fairway metals. The need for freedom to produce speed in your swing.
Week Five: The Driver - Hitting the all important tee shot.
Week Six - Taking it to the golf course. How to enjoy playing at every level of skill.
Ladies Night Out Monday Scramble Learning League - 5:48pm Click here to register!
Are you looking for a golf league where you can enjoy learning and playing with others in a relaxed and fun setting. We created this league as a next step program for those women who have taken our popular Ladies Night Out Clinics and are ready to test their new skills on the course. You don't need to participate in the clinics to join the league, however if you're new to the game, we recommend taking a class before starting the league. This 12 week league in divided into two, six week sessions. You may choose a partner or partners to play with or if you're looking to meet other golfers, we will pair you up each week. We use simple rules to help you learn and play fun, easy to understand games. As an ice breaker, we offer complimentary hors d'oeuvres the first night of each session. No subs are needed. Nine hole make-up passes will be issued for any weeks you miss.
- Session I May 1st - June 12th (No play on May 29th)
- Session II June 19th - July 31st, No play on July 3rd.
- Session III August 7th - September 18th, No play on September 4th.
- We will issue 9 hole make up passes if there is more than one rain out day.
- $ 149 per six week session includes golf, cart, warm up basket and fun prizes each week.