Welcome to our Clinics page. We have several great programs for those of you looking to improve you golf game in 2018. If there is something you don't see but would like us to provide, please let me know by filling in the form on our lessons page. Click here for fill out the form.
Online registration is now open - Click Here to Register
Ladies “Night Out” Clinics and Golf
- Session One: Tuesday Nights • May 1st - June 5th • Deadline to register: April 27th
- Session Two: Tuesday Nights • June 19th - July 31st • No Class on July 3rd. Deadline to register: June 15th
$119.00 includes instruction, snacks and one beverage ticket each night.
Instructors - Stephanie Wagemann and Bill Mory, PGA
“Getting Started” (for new golfers) • 6-7pm Clinic, beverages and snacks upon completion
During this six week program you will receive a brief introduction to the game and its equipment plus instruction on putting, short shots like chipping and pitching, full shots with all club types, golf course situations, common golf rules, etiquette and procedures.
“On My Way” (some golf experience) • 7-8pm Clinic, 8pm beverages and snacks
During this six week program we will evaluate each player’s swing with video (optional), review the fundamentals of the golf swing, short game, putting and cover golf course situations, specialty shots, common golf formats and how to practice on your own.
Ladies Night Out .Learning League
Monday Nights • May 7th - June 18th, June 25th - August 6th, End of Season Scramble for all league participants in both sessions, August 13th (no league on May 28th and July 2nd),
$ 119 per six week session includes golf, cart, warm up basket and prizes each week.
For the Ladies who are learning golf and want to enjoy learning and playing the game together! 12 week league featuring a variety of non-intimidating and fun formats, (i.e. Scramble, best ball, etc). Fun prizes will be awarded each week.
Coed Golf Clinic - Friday Evenings, Time: 5:00-6:00pm
- Fridays evenings before our Couples Drop in Scramble
- You don't have to play in the scrambles to attend the clinics
- Instructor - Bill Mory, PGA Professional
- Location - Practice Range, Short Game Area or Putting Green
- Cost - $20 per couple, includes clinic and range balls
These clinics are designed and answer questions you may have about your golf game or the game in general. Couples and friends are invited to come learn together. The clinics will cover a variety of topics and I will answer any questions the group wants to ask. Here are a few suggested questions we can talk about.
- Why do I top the ball?
- How do I stop slicing the ball?
- How can I hit the ball in the air consistently?
- How do I control my distance with chipping & putting?
- How far should I hit the ball with each club?
- How do I hit the ball farther?
- What clubs do I use around the greens?
- How do I hit bunker shot?
Couples Night Out Drop In Scrambles
- Friday Nights • May 11th through August 24th
- Starting times begin at 6pm.
- $33/couple (includes 9 holes with cart for two, and on-course games)
- Happy Hour Beverage Prices
- Looking for a fun night out with friends. Come and join our couple's night out on Friday Nights. Sign up is weekly so there is no pressure to make a summer long commitment. Bring your friends or make new ones this summer while enjoying some wonderful summer nights on the links. Don't worry about being "good" because we don't care about that; and anyways, each couple will receive a handicap (prepared by us) after your first week of play.
- Questions? Send an email to email@example.com. Remember, we are all here just for the fun of it. Come Have Some FUN!