Online Registration (Click Here) - or - Call (517) 339-8281
Ladies “Night Out” Clinics and Golf
- Session One: Tuesday Nights • May 2nd - June 6th • Deadline to register: April 28th
- Session Two: Tuesday Nights • June 20th - July 25th • Deadline to register: June 16th
$119.00 includes instruction, snacks and one beverage ticket each night.
Instructors - Stephanie Wagemann and Bill Mory, PGA
“Getting Started” (for new golfers) • 6-7pm Clinic, beverages and snacks upon completion
During this six week program you will receive a brief introduction to the game and its equipment plus instruction on putting, short shots like chipping and pitching, full shots with all club types, golf course situations, common golf rules, etiquette and procedures.
“On My Way” (some golf experience) • 7-8pm Clinic, 8pm beverages and snacks
During this six week program we will evaluate each player’s swing with video (optional), review the fundamentals of the golf swing, short game, putting and cover golf course situations, specialty shots, common golf formats and how to practice on your own.
Ladies Night Out Clinic & League
Monday Nights • May 8th - June 12th & June 19th - July 31st (no league July 3rd), 6:00pm- 8:00pm
$150 per six week session includes instruction, cart & golf each week OR $280 for all 12 weeks.
For the Ladies who are learning golf and want to enjoy learning and playing the game together! 12 week clinic and league, with a 30 minute clinic followed by play each week, featuring a variety of non-intimidating and fun formats, (i.e. Scramble, best ball, etc). Golf Instructor Stephanie Wagemann will be teaching the clinics and then be on the course to assist with questions and continue instruction as you play.
Couples Golf Clinic - Wednesday Evening, Time: 6:30-8:00pm
- Session: May 3rd - June 7th, Deadline: April 28th
$129.00 or $25 per couple per class.
Instructors - Bill Mory, PGA Professional & Stephanie Wagemann
These clinics provide couples with the opportunity to learn and improve their golf games together. The clinics are broken down into different concepts and skills so you can either pick and choose the clinics you wish to attend or come to all six sessions.
- Week 1 Swing Concept #1 - Creating solid club/ball contact. Start hitting the ball solidly every time.
- Week 2 Short Game Session #1 - Putting and Chipping Fundamentals. Stop wasting shots around the green. Start getting it up and down in two shots.
- Week 3 Short Game Session #2 - Pitching and Bunker Play. Learn to control the distance and trajectory of your shots and become accurate inside of 60 yards.
- Week 4 Swing Concept #2 - Create more club speed and maximize your distance. Tee it High and Let it Fly! Hit further and learn the distances you hit each club.
- Week 5 Swing Concept #3 - Hitting shots from varying lies. Learn what to do on uphill, downhill and sidehill lies.
- Week 6 Taking it to the Course - Answers to your questions about strategy, shot selection and club selection.
Couples “Night Out & Just for the FUN of it" Scramble Golf
- Friday Nights • May 12th through August 25th
- Starting times between 5:30-6:30pm
- $30 / couple (includes 9 holes with cart for two, and prizes)
- Looking for a fun night out with friends. Come and join our couple's night out on Friday Nights. Sign up is weekly so there is no pressure to make a summer long commitment. Bring your friends or make new ones this summer while enjoying some the wonderful summer nights on the links. Don't worry about being "good" because we don't care about that; and anyways, each couple will receive a handicap (prepared by us) after your first week of play. Points will be awarded based on each teams net score (the score after your handicap is deducted). Weekly standings will be posted and prizes will be given out at the end on the final week of play. Prizes will be awarded for best dressed couple, happiest couple, most supportive couple, most consistent (in showing up that is) couple, as well as prizes for the most points, most improved, and other fun categories.
- Call (517) 339-8281 to ask questions or to sign up! Remember, we are all here just for the fun of it! What else could be more fun on a Friday Night!